Substrate for macOS
macSubstrate is a platform tool for interprocess code injection on macOS, with the similar function to Cydia Substrate on iOS. Using macSubstrate, you can inject your plugins (
.framework) into a mac app (including sandboxed apps) to tweak it in the runtime.
- All you need is to get or create plugins for your target app.
- No trouble with modification and codesign for the original target app.
- No more work after the target app is updated.
- Super easy to install or uninstall a plugin.
- Loading plugins automatically whenever the target app is relaunched.
- Providing a GUI app to make injection much easier.
Automatically change your Mac’s desktop image using Bing’s images collection.
Now support 2 update modes:
- Use Bing’s “Today Image”. Update every day.
- Choose randomly from Bing’s images collection. Update by customized period.
Automatically lock & unlock Mac by iPhone with Bluetooth.
When iPhone is far away, your Mac will be locked.
When iPhone is nearby, your Mac will be unlocked.
Let Mac’s mouse move more quickly and conveniently on multi screens.
- In “System Preferences” -> “Displays” -> “Arrangement”, arrange your screens according to your own layout.
- Hold [Fn] and move mouse towards the destination screen. The mouse will jump to the center of that screen instantly :)